Educator Training (UK) Ltd.
Pre-course grammar evaluation
I confirm that I have accomplished this test alone and unaided. Unsecured personal: _______________________________________
A. Some of the following sentences include typical faults made by indigenous speakers of English. Discover the faults and correct all of them. If the phrase is correct, placed in a tick.
0. All of us was jogging in the tarmac.
1 . You should drive slow here.
installment payments on your She drunk her mug of coffee.
3. He finished his part before we arrived.
4. I talked to him yesterday.
5. Jane ate more ice cream than me.
6th. The kitten was cleaning it's pelt.
7. Having book is?
8. I had been sat inside the corner examining a book.
being unfaithful. I proceeded to go shopping about saturday.
10. She ran out of the place.
11. In the event that I'd regarded, I would of done it.
12. Is actually not my very own. It's James's.
13. Practise makes perfect; if you maintain
practising most likely bound to get better.
14. Scholar's often make a few mistakes.
15. My spouse and i done this.
16. This individual took over the moment John was ill.
17. Miss. Jones saw you yesterday.
18. He was to tired to work hard.
nineteen. What shade was the airplane?
20. He robbed my own pencil case.
We were walking......
M. Match the bold elements of the phrases in the left column using their grammatical product labels in the proper column.
0. He's acquired a new car.
1 . Exactly where has this individual gone?
installment payments on your I'd think hard if I had been you.
a few. The cat was licking itself.
5. Are you talking to me?
your five. Would you like to move?
6. The girl crashed her father's car.
7. They shall be closing at this point.
8. Really opposite the college.
9. It had been the best thing to accomplish.
10. Too little fruit has been eaten.
b. preposition of location
e. previous participle
f. future continuous
g. reflexive pronoun
they would. genitive
my spouse and i. uncountable noun
j. second conditional
k. present constant